REAL ART – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Real-art.biz operates as a sales platform for paintings, art prints, art and other products on the internet. As the operator and owner of this platform real-art.biz is also the partner of the people who want to obtain goods via this platform.
2. All contractual relations of real-art.biz and their customers are exclusively subject to these conditions. Deviating terms and conditions of the customer shall not apply. With the granting of the order, these Terms and Conditions are accepted by the customers.
3. The customer is obliged to provide the information requested on the order form (name, address, etc.) truthfully and completely. From the information being incorrect resulting damage, the customer is liable.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
1. The paintings shown from real-art.biz on the internet or in any other media, art prints and art, and all other products do not constitute an offer to sell, but merely is an invitation to the customer to submit and buy via the webshop (invitatio ad referendum). Purchase orders can be submitted online using the order forms provided by real-art.biz.
2. The customer’s request is valid by direct delivery or pickup, ie the handing over of the goods to forwarder / carrier / post office, as accepted.
3. The customer purchase orders are accepted only at the valid prices and conditions. All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of VAT. All oral or written published prices are non-binding. Changes and mistakes remain reserving.
4. Real-art.biz does not guarantee that all products offered are available at any time. If one or more products are not available, real-art.biz will inform the customer as soon as possible. If the customer has already paid for the goods, the corresponding amount will be refunded to him.
1. Real-art.biz assumes no liability for slight deviations of the goods displayed. Paintings, prints, graphics and other printed material can be slightly different in color opposite patterns, manufacturing or printing process is not completely avoidable in the format and in the paper, fabric and surface quality. Furthermore, differences in the presence or the dimensions of an image edge or a caption may occur. Such differences do not justify a complaint.
2. For the products sold by real-art.biz only industry-standard materials are used. For prints, colors, materials, light resistance, etc. can only be taken on the basis of average stability guarantee.
3. Transport damage must be reported immediately to the transport company, the packaging must be kept in this case until further surety for potential claims from customers.
4. Excluded from the warranty are the customer or other third party defects caused by improper handling of the goods. This also applies to damages caused by improper packaging of returned items.
The products sold by real-art.biz are protected by copyright worldwide. The customer is not authorized to produce the goods themselves or by a third party to reproduce or distribute.
OWNERSHOP PURSUANT AND RIGHT OF RETENTION
For buyers, we retain title of the goods until full payment of the invoice amount. If the customer is an entrepreneur in the exercise of his trade or profession, a legal entity under public law or public law special fund, we reserve title to the goods until all outstanding claims from the business relationship with the purchaser. The corresponding security rights are transferable.
Payment can be made by direct bank transfer or via paypal + paypal fees.
We ship via DHL, Hasenkamp-International and ATI Kunsttransporte.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and adhere strictly to the rules of data protection laws. Personal data is collected on this website only for technical purposes. In no case your information will be sold or otherwise transferred to third parties.
FINAL PROVISIONS / SEVERABILITY
If any provision in these terms and conditions or any provision in any other agreement be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of all other provisions or agreements.
Before buying a beautiful painting, please feel free to get in touch with us.
We are for real, our artists live for art!
CEO Martin Langer
+49 177 6370220